- Do you love visiting vineyards and wineries?
- Are you a decent writer?
- Can you capture cool photos on your phone?
If you answered yes to the above, then you’d be a great candidate for the team. Continue reading to learn more about the opportunity:
Culture Wine Bloggers should have the bandwidth to do the following at least once every four months:
- Provide a photo of you to us so that we can promote you and your Trip+Sip on our social media channels.
- Visit a vineyard or winery that you select and interview the owner (we will equip you with interview questions and imagery requirements needed to curate your content)
- While this is not a requirement, we will invite local Culture Wine Blogger followers for a meetup during your Trip+Sip and we encourage you to invite your friends, family, and followers to join you.
- Participate in a wine tasting and purchase a bottle of wine.
- Provide Culture Wine Blogger your blog based on the provided criteria. We will review it with you and post the final on our website.
- Promote your content on your social media sites and invite your friends and followers to review your blog (and other Culture blogs) on the Culture Wine Blogger website.
Overall, our goal is to cross promote Trip+Sip in order to gain followers and blog readers, and to generate interest from vineyards across the US and beyond. We are influencers, so the more interest we have in our content, the more vineyards and wine professionals will come to us with opportunities.
- We will support you in finding local vineyards and/or wineries for you to select to visit.
- We will initiate the Trip+Sip with the vineyard owner and once scheduled, we will let you take over so that you can develop a direct relationship.
- We will provide you with the tools needed to be a successful Culture Wine Blogger, including business cards, interview questions, and photo recommendations at least three weeks prior to your visit.
- We will have a phone call with you the week prior to your visit to ensure you are comfortable and ready for a great experience.
- If you’re not a perfect writer, no worries! We will review your blog and will talk through any necessary edits to ensure all published content is proofed and aligns with our brand.
- In between Trip+Sip visits, if you have wine content you’d like for us to post on social media or the website, we will gladly do so and will tag you.
If you’re ready to get started, fill out the below interest form and provide us with some preliminary information. We will schedule a call with you to chat in more detail and to ensure this is a fit, then we’ll discuss next steps.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Culture Wine Blogger!